Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 8, 2011

Durians Galore

The durian season is here again, which means it's also the season that I have to work out extra hard everyday to melt away the calories that I had packed after all the feasting on durians. Yup, I have been having durians for breakfast for the past 1 week. Not a single person in our household dislikes durians. We can eat nothing but durians for lunch or dinner! One of the best places to get durians is at SS2 in PJ. You can even get them online from www.DurianSS2.com, where you can email the owner for orders and enquiries! Talk about the IT age. Even durian sellers are moving from selling by the roadside to selling them online... albeit the fact that they still sell their durians by the roadside.





Our premium Musang King... if you are living abroad and have no access to the king of fruits, sorry ah if I made you drool...


Monkey see monkey do. This little monkey saw mummy eating durians for breakfast and she too wanted to have durians for breakfast!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Believe it or not, I have a "gwei-lo" friend who recently discovered durian, absolutely loves it and even has it for breakfast! He was telling me all the health benefits of durain and why it is the King of Fruits..I always thought it was because of the thorns!

Yannie said...

I want to go and buy durians today, all because of you (making me drooling again).

Tammy said...

i can eat durians for brekkie, lunch & dinner too!

Ann said...

I am drrrroooollliinnngggg...

But someone told me the D series is still better than the 'mo san to' (whatever it is called!).

Anonymous said...

ss2 durian is extremely full of chemical.... that why u can feel the taste on ripeness inconsistency. the more u eat the more dangerous. that why certain time when eat too much your tongue fell numb