Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wine Ice Cream From USA

We sampled some wine ice creams from the wine specialty shop that hubs patronizes and hubs chose a tub of cherry ice cream made with Merlot wine.


A tub costs about RM24 and it's imported from the US. If you are crazy over wine, you'll love the tinge of wine taste in this ice-cream. I am not a huge fan of wine or alcohol and will only have a sip or two if occasions call for but I kind of like this ice cream. Nice!





Cherry Merlot Wine ice cream with generous amounts of cherries.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Cheaper option would be to sprinkle wine of your choice onto the ice cream directly! Here is something to try..sprinkle whiskey on strawberries...so yum!!

LittleLamb said...

Ooo something new to me. Let me see if Denise has them....otherwise i may need to ask u for contacts.