Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 18, 2011

Say Sorry To Me!

While I was showering Baby last night, some water splattered into her eyes and she was mad at me.

Baby - HEY!!! Why spray water in my eyes?

Me - Oh, I did it accidentally only.....

Baby - then say SORRY to me!!! (in a demanding tone that I owe her an immediate apology!)

Me - sorry Baby. But you can't shout at mummy ok?

And if I remembered correctly, she was still not satisfied with the apology and was mumbling away that I had accidentally splattered some water into her eyes! This rascal is a cili padi, small but mighty, I am very convinced she is.





4 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

i think she takes after you and the cheh cheh la.. LOL ! this eenie meenie chili padi is really cute !

mommy to chumsy said...

hehhehe.....so cute. how to get mad at her eh? mine also demands for an apology all the time :P

MeRy said...

Oh..the little princes get angry.....cool down....
I love her pink dress..is it from your online store?....how much?

Chris said...

So adorable!! She really has a sense of right and wrong..so next time she "misbehaves", make sure she apologises too! And as well, a good segue way to getting her to be more independent taking a shower on her own, in order to avoid mum spraying water inappropriately!!