Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Saturday

My day passes by oh so quickly everyday. Being a WFHM who hardly ever have the time for myself, I never have to worry that life is a bore. I have too much on my plate now and really hope that I can reduce some of the nosh off my plate so that I can breathe easier while I take the time to enjoy whatever that's on my plate.

Today I woke up at 6am and did some work on the computer. At 7am, I went out for a jog, bought some meat and vegetables from the veggie man on van and then proceeded to work out in the gym. After breakfast, I started to do stock check, perform QA check and packed my customers' orders into courier bags. Next, fixed a simple lunch for my kids and got Sherilyn ready to attend ballet class. Later, I spent almost the whole afternoon doing revision with Alycia who will be sitting for her 1st term exam next week. Tomorrow we will be having buffet lunch at our favorite Japanese restaurant, Xenri @ Wisma Elken. It's a lunch to celebrate the birthday of our close friend, Alan Yun (local actor and model).

How have your Saturday been?

3 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

You are one amazing mama :) My Saturday is one busy day too. Laundry, cleaning, getting the princess ready for her classes, revision time with her, etc. How boring eh? Have a great lunch tomorrow. Pls send my birthday greetings to Alan Yun :)

MeRy said...

You are a superb mom..be it how busy, you still have time to do exercise in the morning,healthy lifestyle.
Have a nice weekend.

Ann said...

Wow....so efficient. I wish I could sleep in on Sat morning and usually end up sloppy on the couch watching the girl.