Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fascinated By Scissors

If there is one item that can keep Baby occupied for over an hour, it has got to be the scissors. She seems to love the scissors and cutting papers with it. But she knows what she is allowed to cut and what not. She will only attack used papers and never on books or papers that are from my printer or cupboard. If I ever snatch the scissors away from her while she is busy at work, all hell will break loose for she will wail and throw herself on the floor.... while uttering "I don't friend mummy, I don't like mummy anymore!!"



Do you know what distracted her from her bout of cry-out session here? That thing is another item that can keep her seated still for at least half an hour.

7 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

princess plasters!

Reanaclaire said...

there is one type of scissors.. not sharp one.. for kids.. :) maybe can get this type for her..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Claire - I gave her a scissors meant for trimming baby's nails, not very sharp ok. When I tried to take it away fr her, she cut my finger and badly injured my finger too!

Yannie said...

Hole puncher to punch hole on paper.

coffeesncookies said...

calculator and chain of keys ? those kept Amber really busy,..esp the keys.. oh the keys... her bbsitter used to give her a bunch of keys to try n unlock the grills while she busy-ed on the mahjong table :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Nope, all wrong guesses :D I put her right in front of the TV and put on a VCD of our old videos taken on our camcorder. She just loves those videos of herself and that of her 2 sisters when they were little.

Ann said...

hahaha....I didnt have to guess, I guess. But that is a nice distraction. Better than the scissors! :)

And I thought I was the only mummy who got the "I don't wanna friend mummy, I don't like mummy anymore" phrase. I am glad I am not alone. hehehehe....