Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loh Kai (Braised Chicken)

Loh kai (braised chicken) is one of the easiest and most convenient dishes to prepare and it tastes really good. Almost every child would love this dish. Even Baby can polish off 2 drumsticks within minutes and can wallop the 3rd piece if I would allow her. Each time before her trip to HK / NZ, I will always request my mil to prepare a pot of loh kai sauce so that I can use it whenever I don't have the time to cook dinner. When there's loh kai placed on the dining table, I can be assured that there's no complaint from my fussy eaters.



My 2 little carnivores.

2 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

I can't help laughing at your last sentence - 2 carnivores :) too cute!

Ann said...

hahahaha....good that there is a dish they love and will wallop with no problem.

Loh kai....like black sauce chicken?