Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When was the last time you received a physical greeting card?

Years ago before Facebook existed, I used to receive stacks of greeting cards during festivals like Xmas and Chinese New Year. Ever since Facebook was created, I received fewer and fewer greeting cards. The past 2 years I received nilch! Now, everyone sends greetings and wishes to their friends and family members through Facebook or with eCards via email. Even I communicate with my mum via Facebook! And my mum communicates with my brother and my SIL using Facebook. Some people don’t even send save the date cards anymore for their wedding or parties. Everything is done via the internet now. I think very soon, these card printing companies will go bust when the internet dominates our lives and everything goes paperless. Whoever created the internet is truly a genius. When was the last time you received a physical greeting card?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still get this physical card for CNY and Christmas from my sis! And sometimes bro in US! : )