Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A House Of Temptation

My mil made some blueberry tarts yesterday. They were the most sinfully delicious tarts ever. Simply lip-smacking and I can polish off 2 at one go. She had spent the whole afternoon in the kitchen to produce about 10 tarts and all were gone in just a day. I could see that the process and method of making the tarts were really very tedious and complicated and only a person who loves baking would be patient enough to sweat it out in the kitchen to produce such lovely pastries. Today she made banana walnut muffins again. If she continues to whip up such sinful treats so frequently, I may have to rely on the best fat burners to help me stay slim.

No comments: