Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 12, 2010

Have You Made Your Holiday Plans Yet?

Alycia and Sherilyn have been badgering me and their daddy to bring them to Genting Highlands to watch Doraemon live. I think it would be fun to bring the girls to Genting Highlands as they have never been there. As for me, the last time I went there was about a decade ago! I shall bug the hubs to bring us there during the school holidays, if only we could still get the tickets to watch Doraemon. A holiday in a highlands resort will definitely be kinder to our pockets than those Outer Banks vacation rentals. Have you made your holiday plans yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They haven't been to GH before????? wah, where hv u guys been hiding? kiddin.. hehe hope the girls enjoy the cold weather and doraemon if they get to go.