Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Crazy Week

The past 1 week has been a crazy week for me. My 3 girls have been down with purging and fever the whole of last week and that's every mum's nightmare when all their kids fall sick together. After Alycia's exam had ended, next in turn was Sherilyn's. Her exam is still on-going and will only end tomorrow. As fate has it, my stock from my suppliers always arrive at a time when I am the busiest. And offers from advertisers also always come together when I am the busiest with my online store. I can't believe the impeccable timing and coincidence of things and events that have been happening to me all these while. Gawd, I am so terribly burnt out! While I had to spend time to do revision with Sherilyn, I could not just let the pile of stock sit in the living room. One, it is such an eye sore to have a mountain of stock in the middle of the living room. Two, my customers' will be chasing me and inundating me with "when can I receive my things?"

Last night, I only had 3-4 hours of sleep. You can read the story in my health blog, Health Is Wealth.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

gosh.. that was indeed an active week for you! hope your girls are better now so that you can sleep more than 5 hours!

MeRy said...

Hope your 3 girls has fully recovered by now..
Take good care of yourself!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a crazy week alright. Hope your kids are feeling better now. Tackle one thing at a time.