Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bestest Jie Jie In The WWW

Alycia and Baby are really an item. They love each other very much and Alycia is very possessive of her baby sister. The other day, Baby fell off the chair at the dining table. She fell face down and hit her forehead on the cold hard floor. God must have sent a guardian angel to cushion off the fall. My helper was feeding her lunch and Baby was moving about... and I think my helper must have been careless and then I heard a thud. I had expected to see bruises or blood from the mouth or head but after putting ice compress on the forehead, no one would have even realized she fell from the dining table chair with a booster seat on top. I tell yer, my heart beat must have been flat-lined for a good 1 minute. I was so shocked I felt like puking.

After the fall, I told Baby not to be like a monkey and move so much when she's seated on the chair. I explained to the 3 girls that the head is very important as the brain is inside the head. I told them that our brain is like the CPU of the computer (I had just done revision with Alycia on the computer parts) and if it's hurt, then the entire body will be useless....and they will not recognize mummy or daddy or anything else anymore. At that point, Alycia quickly tested Baby and asked her "Cassandra, what is this?", while showing her things around us like my mobile phone, chairs, books, etc. She was happy that her baby sister was A OK. She's indeed the bestest jie jie in the whole wide world!



"Cassandra, what is this, tell cheh cheh..." and Baby was busy playing and licking the ice cubes that was meant to be put on her forehead.

4 comments:

Chinneeq said...

luckily baby C is alright. Falls are most scary, even if no blood is seen. We dono what will happen inside :(

BoeyJoey said...

the other day, QQ was sitting on hubby's shoulders and knocked on the door frame when hubby rushed through. Scared the life out of me. luckily she did not topple backward on the floor. from his height, i think a child would really go silly after the fall.

luckily baby C is ok. and you have a very "sang seng" firstborn there :-). kudos to her and you! :-D

Reanaclaire said...

I love your girls.. esp the jie jie.. she is so sang sing.. definitely a good example to her siblings!

MeRy said...

Oh...lucky Baby C is fine.....