Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nando's Delivery

Last week the pipe-in gas supply to our condo was disconnected for a day for routine inspection and maintenance by Gas Malaysia. Just a few days ago, I received a flyer on Nando's home and office delivery and my girls were all excited when I told them that we will have Nando's for lunch instead of eating homecooked food.

With RM50+, we had these:



Half a Peri Peri lemon herbs chicken, an assortment of beans salad, BBQ sweet corn and a chicken strips set that came with herbs rice. Everyone enjoyed the chicken except for Alycia, who told me that she preferred the box of roasted chicken rice that daddy packed back from our favorite coffee shop. So I guess we will not have Nando's chicken for lunch again for a very long time. Even if we were to eat Nando's chicken again, we will eat it at the restaurant. Nothing beats having piping hot chicken served at the restaurant.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

yeah..of course eating in is always better.. ipoh doesnt have nando yet too bad..

MeRy said...

Same with Claire, Sibu also don't have Nando yet. But I tried once in KL and I don't really like the rice taste,very soft.
I still prefer Kenny Rogers..taste yummy esp the muffin.

coffeesncookies said...

I like Nando's very much but I find it really expensive. 'sek mm pau' lar..