Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Self Entertainment

These days, Baby can entertain herself when I am too busy to entertain her. I'll just have to close one eye when she takes stuff from the kitchen to play with, like this:



Well, as long as she ain't playing with a fork, knife, scissors or anything breakable, anything is A-ok with me.... as long as she can give me 1/2 an hour of time to do some serious stuff on my computer, anything is A-ok with me haha!


And sometimes when I desperately need 15 minutes to draft an adv to submit to the advertiser before the deadline, I'd even close 2 eyes when she strews my papers everywhere on the floor....


But this fler is a sweet and thoughtful little girl... she would pick up all the papers... piece by piece when asked to clean up the mess after she's done with the excitement of strewing them everywhere!

9 comments:

MeRy said...

Good girl...at least she will clean up the mess.

Just wondering...what draft are you submitting? Is it an online part time job??Mind to share with me..

MeRy said...

Good girl...at least she will clean up the mess.

Just wondering...what draft are you submitting? Is it an online part time job??Mind to share with me..

Reanaclaire said...

no eyes see, right? hahaha...good girl .. i also will allow her to do that if she picks them up after that!

Yannie said...

I wanted to ask the same question that Mery is asking. Where you got all these adv jobs?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mery and Sheoh Yan... the advs are mostly from advertisers in the U.S. :)

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

I close 3 eyes also can if Maine will pick up the toys and papers. Baby is indeed super sweet and thoughtful!!

Little Kit Boy said...

same here. as long as they are not playing with anything dangerous, i'm ok with it too especially when I really need the time to settle some important matters. just that i'm not as lucky as you having such a sweet and thoughtful little girl who will help you in cleaning up the mess.

Unknown said...

Baby is sooo smart, can clean up by herself! u sure are one very busy mommy! the kids do grow up very fast, hor?

slavemom said...

Wat a good girl! Cleaning up herself after making the mess.