Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodies from Singapore

My eldest brother and sil from Singapore were in KL last weekend to celebrate my dad's birthday. They had recently returned from the U.S. and had bought these goodies for us:


Original Polo Ralf Lauren shirts for everyone (not in picture)....


Chocolates, nuts and candies....





These cute cuppies are from Singapore. My sil's friend who had a baby shower party gave these to her...



Who can resist them eh? Even I ate them, minus the colorful icing and decor...






Cute Hello Kitty headbands for the 3 angels....



Even Alycia who has tomboyish taste in fashion liked the headband and she agreed to wear it!!


...and my mum even got an original COACH handbag, which was sold at a song from the COACH factory.

7 comments:

Yannie said...

Envy. So much goodies and gifts from Singapore and US.

MeRy said...

So many goodies.....

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Nice goodies!! And Coach from factory outlet is super cheap compared to here :(

Mamapumpkin said...

Woohoo! Aunty has new bag! The cupcakes look yummmmm.....oh dear, I haven't had breakfast and I'm drooling right now craving for cupcakes.

Thank u so much for cooking for me that day. I wallopped kow-kow not a single strand left :-)))

Health Freak Mommy said...

Patsy... thank you SOOO much for the sweet star fruits, langsat and rambutan that day. I had forgotten all about snapping pix of it and blogging about it coz I was too excited and walloped the fruits immediately :D

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, so many goodies. errr..why no photos of the RL polos? :(

Chris said...

When I was back in Msia I was shocked at how expensive things generally are. The factory outlet stores here are like Disneyworld to me!! My dtr bought me(for my b-day) one cross-body Coach purse and a wristlet for a total of USD70!! She had online coupons and further store discounts. I would not even look at sales unless it was at least 30% off. Come shop here! Well worth the trip!!