Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 30, 2010

Potty Training Baby

I started to potty train Baby 3 days ago. The first day went quite smoothly, though she kept going to the potty every 5 minutes! The potty is placed conveniently in the living room for her to wee wee anytime she wants haha! The second and third day, she kept having small accidents. She would wet her panties throughout the day but as soon as she wet her panty, she would tell me "mummy I shee shee". I hope tomorrow onwards she will have a better control of her bladder and will have fewer accidents.

4 comments:

Inspired Momx1 said...

I didn't make any effort to potty train my boy. Paiseh.. He was on diapers until he was 30 months old.:)

MeRy said...

It takes time for potty training...sure One Day Baby C will make it.

Unknown said...

how come she looks as if she's crying in this picture?

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

I agree with Irene. At first glance I thought she was crying :P

Consider very good liao. I am sure she will improve.