Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Enfagrow A+ Learning Toolkit - A Fun And Informative Website For Parents And Kids

Since the commencement of the school holidays, my 2 older kids have been bored to the core. Hubby and I have been extremely tied down with our own business respectively and have not really had the time to bring the kids for outings. The kids have been bugging me with questions on when we are going to their koong koong and granny’s in Ipoh and then to Penang for a short holiday. Alycia and Sherilyn have been two couch potatoes with their eyes glued to the TV since the start of the school holiday on Saturday. I feel bad that I can’t afford much time to spend with them.

Yesterday evening I decided to put aside my work to spend some time with Alycia and Sherilyn. The 3 of us were seated in front of the computer and had a very enjoyable bonding time playing with some educational games at First2Learn. We chose the games for kids 6 years and above. There are also specially designed intellectual games for kids 1-3 years old and 3-6 years old. We had loads of fun playing the ‘spot the difference’ game. I must admit that my 2 older girls are sharper than me and could spot the difference in the pictures at a faster pace than me! I also taught them multiplication through the Math game which was designed to teach kids multiplication in a very interesting way. I haven’t had this much fun with them for a long time!

If you have kids aged between 1-7 years old, you really have to check out Enfagrow A+ Learning Toolkit at First2Learn and try out the games with your kids. There are also daily handy tips for parents, useful articles from experts and also a learning milestone checklist for parents. No registration is required and anyone is free to use the website.




The girls playing with the games and hogging my PC!


Spot the difference game. Can you spot the difference? My girls spotted the difference quicker than me!


Math games designed in a creative and fun way for kids.


Interesting educational games for kids aged 1 and above.

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

nice..interesting.. so your girls must have love it..