Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crazy Maid... Part II

This morning, Alycia ran to me and announced "mummy, mummy, I saw kakak scooping out our milk powder and putting into her mouth!!" She then demonstrated how kakak ate the milk powder to me. When I queried her, this crazy maid initially denied... then realized she cannot deny as Alycia caught her red handed. After hesitating, she said "I nak rasa manis ke tidak". What a silly answer. She has been fixing milk for the girls for so long, what is there to taste. And she's not trying the already mixed milk powder with water - she ate the milk POWDER, direct from the tin using the spoon inside the tin and then put the spoon back inside the milk powder!! When I washed the spoon later, I had a hard time scrubbing off the thickened milk powder that stuck to the spoon. YUCKS, can you imagine how DIRTY it is to have her saliva inside there??

This ain't the first time I caught her doing this. My mum and I had caught her many many times putting my kids' milk and our food into her mouth just when she thought no one was looking. No wonder my kids' milk powder are finishing SO fast! To think that she's been pinching Baby's expensive Pediasure formula everyday is making me furious. I will definitely buy her a tin of milk if she asked for it. She has been asking for 3-in-1 coffee and I buy her a big packet of 30 sachets every single month. I also gave her the green light to drink my milk powder. So why is she stealing my kids' milk powder and eating the milk powder directly from the tin with the same spoon inside the tin? That is just SO unhygienic!! Lately, this lady has been doing things that made my mil and I blew our top. Stealing food is still tolerable but hitting my kids and hurting them is totally unacceptable! But I keep telling myself to 'YAN' (bear with it) as her days are numbered here.

9 comments:

JoKyMokY said...

OMG.. that's disgusting!!!

And yet you've been treating her so well. She certainly doesnt know how lucky she is, still dare to climb all over you.

I'm surprised your maid is so brave. With you and your MIL around, she still dare to do all that.

LittleLamb said...

she knows she is going home soon. that why want to "gek" u

ryeli said...

gross! better install a cctv in the kitchen as well if u're getting any maid in the future. this is what i will do as well if i were to get one again. getting a good maid is like striking a lottery so better be safe than sorry.

u didn't throw the whole milk away? or just give it to her.

Yannie said...

Yuck! Your maid is so irritating. Didn't you notice she gained weight after stealing food for so many times.

Anonymous said...

I heard many maid do that.. scooping and eating milk powder.... CRAZY!!

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

*cringes* So hoong bou! Don't know why a lt of maids also do that. My friend's maid scoops out milk and coffee powder and consumes them just like that *bleahhh*

MeRy said...

Aiyo.....this maid really 'bhe tahan',.....kids' milk also wan to drink.

mott said...

Sounds like she's doing a Mr.Bean. He did that, put coffee, milk, sugar in his mouth...and poured hot water..and shook this body.

Kakakakak..sorry out of topic. But, like u said, Yaaaaaan!

Unknown said...

yucks!! my maid no2 also did that with our MILO and was caught by hubby, and with evidence still in her mouth, she said, " i wanted to make milk for your child " huh?? by putting milo in her mouth, is that making milk? sorry if i sound prejudice, but these indos ahh, if wanna lie, please give a better lie... i feel so insulted with such crappy excuse!

i actually thought u had a good helper from the stories in your blog. they tend to become braver when they know they are going home. don't be taken advantage of. bill her for her food if she is getting too much! afterall, dear... her days ARE NUMBERED. one tip, DO NOT let her know when she is going back, better to surprise her, and give only 30 minutes notice to pack up. do a body search too.