Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Restaurant Xenri @ Wisma Elken, Batu 5, Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur

Xenri is one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. The food is fantastic and the ambience is very Japanese-like and classy. I love their interior too. There is a pond inside the restaurant with Japanese carps and patrons can dine in calm surroundings with the serene sound of flowing water.

Here you go, the food that we had.... and I hope you've taken your lunch/dinner, else your tummy will surely rumble and I won't be surprise that you'll make a dash for Japs tonight hehe...

Raw oysters. I skipped all the raw stuff coz I'm still breastfeeding Baby.


Yakitori, grilled salmon, grilled unagi...


Loved their baked oysters with cheese and mayo, so delish!!


Pan fried seabass fish and more baked oysters...


Chewy jellies, fruits and mousse...


My favorite grilled salmon head. The meat was so juicy and tender.


Ice-kacang topped with lots of red bean, peanuts, milk and a scoop of green tea ice-cream, how heavenly!


My favorite Fried Pregnant fish or Shishamo (a type of tiny fish that's filled with roe). The entire fish can be whacked - head, bones, flesh, tail and roe! I can easily chomp down 5-6 tiny fishes in one sitting.

The buffet lunch cost RM50++ (can't remember the exact price but it's in the region of fifty++). The buffet lunch is really value for money and the spread of food / quality of food are above average.

Xenri is located at:
Wisma Elken, Batu 5, Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur
No. 20, Wisma Elken,
Jalan 1/147C, Batu 5,
Jalan Kelang Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.
(directly across Pearl Point Shopping Mall)

4 comments:

Yannie said...

The japanese food in Xenri looked tempting. The pictures make my stomach drumming.

a&a'smom said...

I have terrible weakness for ice kcg & just drooled seeing the pic!

Annie Q said...

looks very yummy, i think you blog about this Jap restaurant before?

They serve buffet dinner too? Is kid chargable? Really want to try this place.

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog, I hadn't come across healthfreakmommy.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Keep up the superb work!