Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 8, 2010

Now We See It, Now We Don't :(

We went to the pasar malam on Friday night after collecting my customers' clothes from the warehouse. We bought fruits, veggie, sweet corn in cup, assam laksa, soy bean milk and fishballs. There were so much stuff that our car boot was stuffed to the brim. When we opened the boot upon reaching the car park, crash boom bang... and some of the food fell to the ground. The soy bean milk and assam laksa soup were splattered all over the ground! Luckily we had eaten our dinner earlier, else we would have to go out and take out food again. Haih.... such a waste!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

And mommy had time to take a picture. Hahahah.

coffeesncookies said...

didn't you use the black netting to secure your stuff ? I also dropped a whole CPU when I open the boot, from thereon, I am very careful when opening my boot.

Lee said...

Hi Lady, that picture tells a thousand words. And love your daughter standing and watching the mess.

I once experienced food spill in my car, my new car then. Gosh, the carpet stank like crazy next day till I got the carpets shampooed.

You say 'boot'....we here say 'trunk'.
Recently some new KL friends migrated here and mentioned the word, 'boot' and the friends here said, "the what"?

One thought it was her Winter boots, ha ha.
You stay young and have a nice day, Lee.

slavemom said...

Luckily din spill in the car. Imagine the assam laksa smell. :)

Ann said...

hahaha....I also laughed thinking this mummy still can take photo!!!

How come put in the boot and not in the car?