Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 5, 2010

No Ordinary Hair Clip



This rainbow hair clip is no ordinary hair clip. Though I no longer wear it, I still feel sentimental when I look at it. I had forgotten all about this hair clip until 3 days ago when I saw it on the dining table, out of the blue. My late grandma bought this hair clip for me when I was about 12 years old. It was my favorite hair clip and I wore it for a few years. And then it was kept in my hair accessories box untouched for over 2 decades... until my vain pot Sherilyn found the hair clip when we were back in Ipoh some time back... and she brought it back to KL. The hair clip still looks good and the fake diamond is still gliterring!

3 comments:

Yannie said...

This hair clip is really so classic. It was a very beautiful hair clip at the time when we were small.

coffeesncookies said...

I would keep it away from the kids. LOL! Anyway, do you realise hairclips nowadays do not last ? Amber's clips n hairbands always breaks very fast.. or she loses it as fast too.

LittleLamb said...

so sentimental....n still in good condition. maybe use it as "kar chong" (marriage gift) for one of ur daughters next time...