Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 19, 2010

Chewy Junior Cream Puffs @ Pavillion KL

As I was walking out from Mercato d'Marketplace @ Pavillion after shopping for groceries, I passed by Chewy Junior. The promoter gave me a tiny piece of cream puff to sample and I loved it immediately. It tasted a little like Beard Papa, my favorite cream puff but Chewy Junior has many flavors.





The wide array of mouth watering cream puffs in different flavors.







I could not make up my mind on which flavor to buy so I asked the sales girl which is nice. She told me that the cheddar cheese for kids is nice (I think she thought I was buying the cream puffs for Baby), so I got a box and I so regretted it. The puff pastry was too chewy for my liking and my 2 older gals didn't like it at all. I still prefer their plain cream puffs. I will stick to Beard Papa's cream puffs in future, love their green tea flavor and vanilla flavor cream puffs.

Cheddar cheese Chewy Junior cream puffs.

1 comment:

ryeli said...

the bite size ones in the cup (choc) is the best! i'm not into cream puffs at all but when hubby bought it last time, i quite like it.