Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Sherilyn In The Making

My sweetie-pie is speaking her mind out loud and clear now. Yesterday after feeding her Nutrifresh + Refresh + Scott's Emulsion in front of the TV (she would only obediently open her mouth and swallow her formula milk + supplements if she's put in front of the tellie), I wanted to turn off the VCD player (playing her favorite Barney). She ran to the TV and said this ""I wan see first, go away mummy" and pushed my hands away! At only 22 months+, this litttle rascal is really vocal and I can see that she is another Sherilyn in the making!

5 comments:

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

She really looks like a mini Sherilyn in this pic!! Sap ha ngan, I thought it was Sherilyn!!

wenn said...

she's cute!

Shenny's mommy said...

She is a very energetic girl...good sign.

Anonymous said...

hope she's also got sher's traits - outgoing, curious, creative, intelligent, adventurous and sociable.

Ann said...

Hey..you also give your kids E Excel!!!

My son refuses to take Nutrifresh!