Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eczema

Eczema runs in my family. I have it and so do my 3 daughters. My younger brother had it too when he was a child. Till today, my skin is still on the dry side. My skin was terribly dry and peeling too during my pregnancies and was especially bad during my 3rd pregnancy. With eczema, the key is to keep the skin moisturized at all times, to prevent a bad eczema outbreak.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I have eczema(dermatitis) too and as any good mother would, passed it to my kids, esp. my son. It is another challenge living with it as there is no cure. Do u see a dermatologist? We had to go to one almost every mth when my son was little, but we have gotten a handle on it now. Email me if u want more info.