Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crazy Over This VCD

Baby is absolutely head over heels, besotted, crazy, hooked and addicted to this Barney VCD:


Barney's "Let's Go To The Firehouse".

Daddy bought this VCD more than a year ago and it's only last month that I started to play it again. Aly and Sher used to watch this but for a brief period. It was sitting inside the TV console drawer for ages!

Since last month, Baby has been asking for this VCD every single day during spoon-feeding milk (formula) time. She would go to the drawer and single out this VCD and say "house".... not just once a day but twice and sometimes thrice (that's the number of times I spoon-feed her formula milk). I can now memorize all the songs in the VCD and my 2 gals are sick of this VCD to the pit of their guts haha!


Baby fishing out the VCD just before spoon-feeding milk time. As long as she gulps down her spoonfuls of milk and make life breezier for me, I have no problem sacrificing my TV programs. What TV programs? Ooops, I almost forgot that I've not watched a movie or sitcom for aaaaagesssss! Talk about motherhood, it's all about sacrifices.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I know this one... only my elder one likes Barney, but not my young one. I can only watch my favourite channels after the slept at night..