Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bonding With Granny And Koong Koong

My girls seldom see their granny and koong koong and when they do, they only get to enjoy each other's company for several days. That's because we can't stay too long in Ipoh and my parents can't be too long in KL either. Whenever my parents get the opportunity to be with their only 3 grand children, they enjoy every moment bonding with them.

Here they are sharing a light moment together, playing tic-tac-toe...









"Koong koong beat you this time, hahahaha...."

The gals bidding good-bye, I love you and take care to granny....


I can't wait to bring the gals back to Ipoh again in 2 weeks' time before we all head to Penang for another family vacation.

No comments: