Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Best Way

... to get Baby to eat her fruits is to give the fruit to her jie jies. Baby does not fancy eating fruits much. The only fruit that she truly likes is durian! No coaxing and no forcing her to swallow the king of fruits. In order to get her to eat and swallow the fruit (she has a habit of spitting out the fruit after chewing it), I don't offer her the fruit BUT offer her 2 jie jies. Whenever she sees her jie jies eating anything that is NOT offered to her, she will surely scream "I wan, I wan, I wan.....!" See how effective reverse psychology is on kids!

Here Baby is munching on a small slice of apple. When she saw her 2 jie jies munching on an apple, she too wanted to eat.
See what my 2 older monkeys did to the gym mats? They are bored to the core during the school hols and have been up to silly tricks and ideas.

Here rascal #2 is munching on some cut guavas. Initially, she did not want to eat them. She's another one who doesn't really fancy eating fruits. But after tasting just 1 slice and seeing how sweet and crunchy it was, she polished off the entire container of guavas, in front of the tellie! Better than polishing off a box of popcorns or chips right?



When Baby saw her 2 jie jies munching on the guavas, she too went "I wan, I wan, I wan...."! But she didn't swallow it though. She spat the guava out after chewing it and swallowing the juice. This brat still prefers munching on celeries, capsicums and leek flowers! Wierdo toddler hor?