Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 5, 2009

What A Discovery!

I was spoon-feeding Baby her milk in the living room one night and my 2 older girls were in my bedroom. They were very sleepy as they had refused to nap in the afternoon. When I was done feeding Baby, she was walking round the house to look for her 2 cheh chehs and kept saying "cheh cheh, cheh cheh?" while signaling the 'where' with both her palms up. When she entered my room, she saw this:


... and then she lifted the blanky and saw this:



BOOOOOOO.... both her cheh chehs had slept in her playpen like Goldilocks muahahahaha!

10 comments:

claire said...

oh gosh... must be exhausted playing or studying??? hahha.. so cute.. so cramped and yet they can sleep so soundly..

Yannie said...

Just curious, Did them continue to sleep like that till morning? If no, who carried them out to sleep at their own bed then? Did them continue to sleep like that till morning?
Btw, it is funny. LOL!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Claire... when my 2 monkeys are exhausted, they can sleep anyhow, anywhere, anytime!

Sheoh Yan... I woke them up, made them pee, then sent them to their own beds. But if I would allow it, they can sleep until the next morning, HAH!

coffeesncookies said...

LOL ! Wouldn't the playpen collapse ?

ryeli said...

haha, funny indeed. dunno how kids can sleep in any positions ya.

LittleLamb said...

ahhahahahahahahahahha best is...they can cover themselves with the blanket on top of the playpen

coffeesncookies said...

btw, nice template. I shall try it one day.

Annie Q said...

muaahhahahahhaha, so funny!!!

MeRy said...

The playpen is too small for these two big jie-jie.

BoeyJoey said...

The 2 jie jies must be so tired to sleep so soundly in the playpen... great for them and for you that they can fall asleep anywhere!