Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Used Playpen For Sale

Anyone looking for a used playpen? I have one at home. I bought it for Baby in December last year, so the playpen is around 11 months old now and it still looks new. I thought I could cage Baby up in this playpen until she's at least 2 years old but since last month, she's been climbing out from it like a tiger cub.

This Sweet Cherry playpen was bought at around RM300 and I'm willing to let it go at RM100 (mattress not included). If you are interested, please drop me an email at shireenyong@gmail.com and I will let you have my house address to come and pick up the playpen. Cash on delivery k!







Comes with 2 mozzie nets and a side pocket.

Do let your friends know about this sale too! Thanks, thanks!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

looks very new... hope u can sell it off since u "tutup kedai" already? :)

Unknown said...

Very tempting. But I know this baby of mind will prob follow in her siblings footsteps and won't stay in either. Plus DH will scream at me coz' house also no place to put it :) Hope it finds a good home. Good luck!