Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 20, 2009

Totally Diaper-Free Now

Finally, the long awaited day arrived 3 days ago when Sherilyn went diaper-free at night, at 4 years 9 months old. I know it's a tad late for her as I have been too lazy to wake up at night to bring her to the loo to pee. I just let nature take its course and I knew that she will be ready on her own. Actually, she has been resisting wearing a diaper at night quite some time back but after a few pee accidents, I didn't want to take the risk ... so I forced her to wear a diaper to sleep at night. And actually I wasn't ready yet to let her go diaperless at night so soon but my maid and I had forgotten to put on the diaper for her 3 nights ago. But the following morning she woke up and happily announced "mummy, I didn't shee shee in my diaper!" That one successful night turned into another, then another and yesterday was the 3rd night she was diaper-free. I am so happy coz this means hubs can save the money to buy diapers for Baby!


See how samseng and unlady-like this rascal is here!

7 comments:

The Kam family said...

Hi,
Chance upon your blog and enjoy reading it! You have 3 beautiful daughters, congrates!

Rose world said...

Wonder why nowadays all the girls are very "samseng"?? My girl also like that! hahaha!

coffeesncookies said...

4yr 9 months is early. Well done ! Mine's still on diapers even for her pm nap. hip hip hurray to Sherilyn !

ryeli said...

congrats! i'm praying ryeli goes diaperless at nites soon too.

mommy to chumsy said...

good job Sher. I haven't trained Ashley yet for her nap and sleep at night :(

Tammy said...

when i saw yr post title, i thought you were talking about baby C. ;p

Annie Q said...

:( My two boys still on diapers during their nap and sleep at night. Lazy me.