Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Old Helper vs Current Helper

My current helper only cleans the air-conditioner filter once a month or only when being reminded by me. I really have no idea why she can never finish her chores at home, even with me, my mil and hubs helping out. Sometimes we engage helpers outside to clean the windows and fans. Our previous helper cleans the air-conditioner filters every week without being told. I think if we have a furnace at home, she can even clean the furnace filters without any problem and without being told. She cooked very well, managed the kids fairly well and was polite. She was by far our best helper but too bad she didn’t want to continue working for us. I heard she’s now working in Singapore. I am happy for her as she is really a good domestic helper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shireen, are u currently employing Indon or cambo domestic helper? I feel that something employing helper is really depend on luck. some ppl really get so so so good helper.. some is like night mare. Mine with us for 2 months plus. She is a cambo. I can't say she is horrible, nor i can say she is very good. But does take some workload off my shoulder. But like u said, they need constant reminder what to do, how to do, to what extend my expectation are.... I just tell myself that at least i just need to move my mouth and things can be done...