Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 1, 2009

No Urgency And Cool As Cucumber

When it comes to doing her homework, rascal #2 has totally no urgency. She is always so cool and even with threats and intimidation from me, she appears nonchalent. She is the polar opposite of Alycia, who is always very kan cheong and eager to complete her homework.

This pic was taken on one Saturday night. Rascal #2 only did her homework which her teacher gave her on Friday. She dilly-dallied the entire Friday and Saturday. On Saturday night, we had gone out for dinner. When we reached home, she took her bath and just when I thought she was retiring for bed (coz she didn't want to take her afternoon nap and I thought she would be sleepy), she coolly took out her homework and kuai kuai sat at the dining table to complete her homework!


Check out the time on the clock! She managed to complete her homework before it turned midnight. Cinderella quickly finished her homework coz the following day, we had to go to church, then lunch at a hotel, which means another day would have been wasted.


I was really amazed that she could write really fast and well at that hour of the night! I think she's the type who would only have the urgency to do her revision for exams at the 11th hour.

5 comments:

Merryn said...

woo hooo! Macam saya! I only studied for my major exams the day before it.. {no wonder I barely pass lah! :P}

LittleLamb said...

She's the type who like to work under pressure n tight datelines...

ryeli said...

sounds familiar as i'm like that too! :) ....have to give her credit though, at least she still wants to finish her homework!

chanelwong said...

at least she managed to get the homework done...in such a short period....

Annie Q said...

Hey! She look cool! I also like to study on the last minute before exam!! hahahahhahha

Wow..she can write very well chinese.