Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Get Pretty Backgrounds And Headers For Your Blogspot Blog For Free

I was at this mummy's blog and noticed that she had added a very pretty backdrop and header to her blog. I had long wanted to accessories my blogspot blog with a pretty backdrop and quickly asked her where she got the codes for the backdrop from. She got it from Simply Blog It Backgrounds. There are tons of beautiful backgrounds to choose from and it is SO, SO easy to add the codes in as the owner of the blog had given very easy step-by-step instructions. Initially, I wanted a pink background as pink is my favorite color but after trying a few pink backgrounds, I found that the pink color was dwarfing and drowning the words and pictures in my blog. I figured that a white background is still more pleasant and not so strenuous on the eyes.

If a HTML idiot and IT-challenged mum like me can add the codes to the template, so can you. If you've always wanted to accessories your plain blog, check out Simply Blog It Backgrounds. It's so easy you can have a new header and background everyday!

No comments: