Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Project With Our Oven

After almost one long year, we finally used our new digital oven (which we bought in November last year) last Saturday. What made my mil and I procrastinate using the oven is that we didn't know how to use the android oven, even up to now. Plus, I was too caught up with Baby's health issues the past 1 year that I simply had no time to go through the manual. I hate reading manuals. After getting the technician over and studying the manual, we finally heated up the oven and our first project was a real simple one....




... roasting cashew nuts, muahahahahaha......
The cashew nuts tasted really crunchy and tasty.

The second project was to reheat some curry puffs - just to get a hang of using the oven. The third project, I think my mil would be baking some cup cakes. I am thinking of roasting a chicken and baking lasagne in that oven but I'll have to familiarise myself more with the oven with smaller projects before undertaking bigger projects :D

2 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Wah wah... hope to see more yummy food out of your oven soon! *smack lips*

Yannie said...

Shireen, you are so funny. I thought I could see some cookies when i read your blog title.