Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sherilyn Oh Sherilyn!

Sherilyn loves to do things that no one else does. She loves trying out things that she has never done before, just out of curiousity and sometimes out of mischief. That's why she always makes me blow my top when she causes big messes and lands herself in trouble and pain... but at the same time, makes me chuckle and sometimes ROTFL!

Here's one of her antics - using 2 spoons to eat pine nuts... by scooping the nuts from one spoon to another!

Kek sei ngor but made me chuckle too! This girl always makes me angry and laugh at the same time *shakes head*

There will be more posts on Sherilyn's antics coming up soon in both my blogs, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

She really has a lot in her mind huh? This sweetie is just so so smart.

coffeesncookies said...

LOL ! Amber is also like that. Pour n mix soup to rice, rice to gravy etc. use her fingers, spoon, fork and whateva to play the food but eat. Give her a few scoops of ice cream, she'll mix and mash it up to become 'ice cream soup'. Both Amber & Sherilyn can 'jabat tangan'. LOL !