Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 9, 2009

How Often Do You Change Your Cell Phone?

The hubs changes his cell phone very often, perhaps as often as he changes/buys his wardrobe. Me, I change my cell phone only when it konks out beyond repair. When I saw one of my friends checking out her phone book and pictures in her sleek and android smart phone the other day, I was green with envy! That cell phone even has cool Samsung Rogue accessories. That cell phone of hers easily costs a few thousand bucks! But a housewife like me doesn’t really need such a high-end cell phone, do I? I seldom go out alone and my cell phone is only for emergency usages. But when I return to the workforce, I’ll definitely get myself the cool Samsung Rogue cell phone complete with Rogue accessories. How often do you change your cell phone?

No comments: