Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hairdresser In The Making

Sherilyn my little vain pot loves experimenting with hair styles, both with her own precious locks and our hair. Whenever she sees us seated, her hands will start to itch and twitch and off she'll go to fetch a bunch of combs, hair clips, hair scrunchies and hair bands to practise her coiffuring prowess!

Here she is in action:

First she combed jie jie's hair, then attacked Baby's!


Check out her pockets...



... and I was the next target! Like real only.... coiffuring my hair! She wanted to do something more elaborate with my hair but I ran for my dear life as she was pulling my precious locks off my scalp. Not that I have thick luscious hair, my hair is shedding so much I am going half bald!

10 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

I like her pose ! LOL ! Betul ada gaya !

Merryn said...

check out her 'killer' pose, man! lol..

the first pic is so nice!

Reanaclaire said...

yes, i like her pose too..reminds me of John Trovolta...hahhaa.. with a feminine face... so cute..

slavemom said...

LOL I can't stop laughing at her 'superstar' pose with combs in her pocket. kekeke Sher oh Sher, u're really entertaining lah.

Elaine said...

Sher really bergaya..some more with combs in her pocket...CUTE!

LittleLamb said...

ahahahahha i like the 2nd pic..which she pose for u...her hands position..so funny...got style.

BoeyJoey said...

Wow... the second picture really has style... looks like Sailor Moon pose :-D

ryeli said...

wowee, check out that pose! as much as she entertains you lot at home, she also entertains us lot online. :D ...of course, we don't get the headaches like how her mummy gets everyday. :)

so cute!

Mamapumpkin said...

She's a natural!

Annie Q said...

hahahah...2nd picture of sherilyn, she got the style, yeah!!