Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kids Just Love Being A Baby Again

My daily routine involves getting Alycia to go inside Baby's playpen either in my bedroom or at the living room and play with Baby. Alycia doesn't have to do much actually. Baby just loves having her jie jie around her. She will climb on Alycia's head, tummy and all over and they just enjoy each other's company.

This was what happened recently. First Alycia climbed into the playpen and babysit Baby while I had a quick shower in the afternoon. When I came out, I saw Sherilyn inside the playpen too. Both of them had dozed off with Baby inside. I quickly brought Baby out, for fear that the playpen would give way and collapse! Then quickly grabbed my camera and took some snapshots hehe...

3 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

a beautiful sight of your 'pao pei' sleeping :) and of Sherilyn still sucking her thumbs too ..

Merryn said...

sherilyn suck thumb when asleep eh? hahaha..

MamaJo said...

Even though the playpen look cramp and small for both of them, but they could still sleep so soundly :)