Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What Did She Draw?

One afternoon early this week, Sherilyn was supposed to be doing her homework but as usual, this brat was doodling and scribbling on every book that was on the table. I was nagging and nagging at her and then when my eyes caught a glimpse of what she was drawing, I was amazed.









Can anyone guess what my brat had drawn here?

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<


I think you would have guessed it right looking at the cross and the red color on 'Jesus' hands and feet right? When I asked her why she colored the hands and feet red, she told me it's blood. I think our recent visit to St. Anne's church in Bukit Mertajam must have inspired her to draw this picture of Jesus on the cross. I am really amazed that my brat drew this... of all things.

4 comments:

MommyAngel said...

I am surprised and amazed too .... she certainly have good memory and will put that into her drawings :) A big clap clap for her too .....

Cynful Pleasure said...

Praise Lord and Mummy! :) and Sher for such a good drawings.. :)

mott said...

That's quite amazing! Mommy has been doing a good job planting seeds of God.

Merryn said...

dat's amazing!