Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Remembering Things With My E-Calendar

When I was working as a PA to a Dato’, I had to remember to do 101 things every day. Not that I have a good memory, in fact my memory sucks, especially after child birth. I relied a lot on my e-calendar and carried a HP Palm organizer everywhere that I went as my former boss would call me and ask me things round the clock. After I quit work, I stopped using my e-calendar. Hah, that’s when I started to forget about events and important things again. Lately, I started to use my e-calendar again as I have been forgetting to do too many important matters, including reminding hubs to renew his rv warranty. With an e-calendar, I don’t have to forget about anything anymore.

No comments: