Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gorging On Fattening Snacks

Each time I see a street vendor selling vada or vadai at the pasar malam or at Indian eateries, I will surely indulge in them. I like both the varieties of vada – the ones with lots of dhall beans and the flour ones shaped like a doughnut. I got these from Raju’s last Sunday and bought 4 – gobbled down 3 and gave 1 to my maid. Also bought a packet of muruku and a packet of Indian fried crisps. Sigh, I hope I don’t need weight loss pills to help me burn the excess fat I gained from gorging on so much oily food and food high in carbs.

1 comment:

Yannie said...

Shireen, I don't think you need the diet pill. You are slim.