Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Can Never Get Sick Of Durians

I have been feasting on these every single week for almost a month and I am still not sick of them yet. In fact, I yearn for them very much. Though high in sugar, carbo and calories, I for one can immediately forgo my diet regimen and gorge on them. There is always an exception when it comes to the king of fruits!




Musang King variety... notice how yellow and thick the flesh are. Yums, simply irresistible... even to a health and fitness freak!

For my readers who cannot buy fresh durians in your country, sorry, this post is not meant to tempt you :D

10 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

i think you will be jogging more this week :D

Yannie said...

You are not alone.
We can form a durian lover club. You will be the president and I will be your assistant. What you think?

Joshua & Bryant's mummy said...

Me too, had lots and lots of durians, can never get sick of them. Jeff makes sure I brush my teeth and rinse with Listerine before I go near him, hahahahaha.

Merryn said...

For me, July is always the 'worst' month of the year. Since it always rain durians in July, I'll be like stuffed with it day in day out, as my FIL owns a durian orchard. And then, hubs and ethan's bdays are also in July, hence more eating. Haih.. time to go on diet once August come. :)

Fussy mum said...

My favorite too :D

Chris said...

I don't mind durians in small doses but can go without. I did get to try the(frozen) musang king in Jan when I was in Melb. Anyone there if interested can let me know..it is a bit of an arrangement with a local restaurant owner there.

Lil' Monsters, Inc. said...

I'm tempted, I'm very tempted! It looks so good!

Anonymous said...

Hello

The durians look so good.

Where did you purchase them >

Health Freak Mommy said...

Anonymous... the durians were bought from Old KLang Road, Jln Imbi, from the fruit stall in SS2 outside Babyland and from just about anywhere that sells durian if we come across them.

Big Pumpkin said...

Which place sold the best ones leh????