Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Law Of Attraction

Chin Nee kept telling me to use the Law Of Attraction to help Baby C get better. This morning during breakfast, I tempted Baby C with my food. First, I used slices of oranges to tempt her. She was excited and moved her head forward to lick the orange. When I took the orange away, she cried. I then tempted her with my omelette and she too licked it enthusiastically. Next, I tempted her with my slice of multigrain bread with peanut butter and kaya and she too licked it fervently! I told her to quickly fart so that I can start feeding her "mek mek" and she can go home to see her 2 cheh chehs soon.







When daddy went back to KL a few days ago, he had recorded videos of Alycia and Sherilyn. Alycia kept singing songs to baby, especially Alycia's special song for baby. This morning, daddy showed baby the videos on his handphone and she looked at them intently. I kept encouraging her to fart so that she can go home soon.


Check out my other blog to read about Baby C's second surgery yesterday.

6 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

sigh...seeing her last photo made me cry. i hope she'll recover with lightning speed and go home to see her beloved cheh-chehs.

LittleLamb said...

the first pic..baby c is open so wide... meaning she so want some food... do check with the doctor what can be given to her... i think kaya n such cannot le..

Merryn said...

i bet the two sisters missed baby C soooo much and vice versa! baby C, quickly fart so u can go back to ur home sweet home, after all, home is where the heart is! :) take care shireen.

wen said...

can i go hug her when she is home and well... i feel for u shireen..

Sasha Tan said...

i bet they misses each other badly.

Annie said...

She is so cute. Law of Attraction please work.

Vision board