Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Deprieved Of Milk Milk

What crushes my heart a lot now is having to deprieve my sweetie-pie of her milk milk and her comfort and security. By order of the surgeon, she is to be nil by mouth to rest her lazy guts or Ileus. Her cries, bawling and pleas begging for "mek mek" (milk milk) can really drive me bonkers. Last night, she wouldn't want to sleep. She was screaming away and crying for "mek mek". I got so desperate that I expressed my milk out, then let her suckle on an empty boop to sleep! Pulling her off my boop was also challenging. My maid and hubby had to lull and pat her to sleep. Today, my poor baby is too weak to cry for "mek mek" and has been sleeping almost the whole day. Poor poor baby... I hope she doesn't need a surgery to fix her guts.

Dear Lord, please heal Cassandra's guts and spare her from another surgery. Amen!


Baby C desperately pleading for "mek mek" and 'finding' her "mek mek".

9 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

really really heartbreaking to see her like this *sobs* i pray that she can start drinking her mek mek very soon.

Chinneeq said...

so kesian :(

Merryn said...

u r facing the biggest challenge as a mother rite now. stay strong n all our prayers are for Baby C to heal real soon... u take care.

hugs for baby c

Anonymous said...

Hope all will be better soon and she will be able to drink her milkie. Can see from the photo she had lost so much baby fats on her face.

Lots of hugs and kisses for Cassandra. God Bless!

Best wishes
Mel

Mamapumpkin said...

Poor, poor baby......Praying all will be well and Baby C can have her mek-mek asap. As a woman, you will find your strength to see this through. Somehow. I know you will be OK. *hugs*

Unknown said...

I'll definitely have you and babyC in my prayers as well. Hang in there and I hope the light at the end of the tunnel grows brighter each day for you.

LittleLamb said...

have u introduce pacifier to her???

so sad to see her hungry... look at her cheeks..all slim down :(

CL said...

so sam tong. Hopefully she can drink soon. Poor girl.

MamaJo said...

Hold on, as I do believe GOD is doing the miracle on Cassie in HIS own time. Be patient.