Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blog Break

I'll be taking a short break from blogging from tomorrow onwards. If you are a frequent reader of my blog, I think you would have already known that Baby C is scheduled to go for a ureter reimplantation surgery next week. The surgery will be performed at a private hospital in Penang. Hubby, my maid, Baby C and I will be traveling back to Ipoh tomorrow before we depart for Penang on Monday. Long sigh..... I'm really really anxious now. I hope everything will go smoothly for my precious sweetie-pie.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a pic of my cheeky sweetie-pie wearing my undie over her head! Yesterday, she even put 2 undies over her head and gave me a cheeky grin muahahahah!!! Each time I see her in this act, I'll surely burst out in a guffaw.

6 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

hey shireen, have a safe trip to penang. will be keeping baby C and you in my prayers. baby C is in good hands so don't worry so much. *big hugs*

Leena said...

LOL..she's so cute.
Hope everything goes well with the surgery. Ya, it's good to have hubs and the maid helping you out in the hosp and to keep you company.

Take care too.

Anonymous said...

Hello, All the best for baby C surgery think of the good things that is coming for her after the surgery and take it easy don't be too stress.

God bless!

Best wishes
Mel from downunder

coffeesncookies said...

Take care and she'll be alright, with god's blessings. She'll be in our prayers.

Bits said...

Take good care and my prayer to Baby C to have a smooth surgery and fast recovery! God bless always!

Lil' Monsters, Inc. said...

I hope it went well, and hope she gets well soon:)