Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby C Re-admitted Into Hospital And Alycia Misses Us Like Crazy

Our joy from being discharged from the hospital 2 days ago had been shortlived. Baby C has been re-admitted to Gleneagles Hospital in Penang yesterday. You can check my other blog to read why she has been re-admitted.

Meanwhile, Alycia is missing daddy and mummy very very much, so much that she has been calling us several times a day. The things that she has been saying to me have been so meaningful and matured, so touching that I really felt like crying and giving her a big big hug.

This was our telephone conversation yesterday evening, which really moved me:

Alycia : Mummy, I wish I was a supergirl so that I can zoom to Penang to be with you. I wish you can be a good mummy and stay in KL with me the whole year and don't go away. I wish there was a big aeroplane to bring me to Penang now. I wish I can jump inside the handphone now and be in the hospital with you. I thought you were in Ipoh yesterday and will come back to KL tomorrow? I wish you can come back so that I can give you a big big hug.

Me : Mummy will come back soon ok?

Alycia : What very soon? Everyday say very fast but never come back.....

MIL : Kay Lynn.... quickly hang up...(in Mandarin)

Alycia : Mummy, bye bye.... (very sad tone and on the verge of crying).....

Haih.... I wonder when I can be back in KL to see Alycia and Sherilyn. I have been away from them for more than 2 weeks and miss them very much. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder, doesn't it?

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Thank God for MILs....for helping u take care of the 2 older gals... :)

CL said...

so sweet of Alycia.

MamaJo said...

If I'm you, I already starting crying as it happens to me when I'm travelling and Isaac will tell me how he miss and love me so much and start crying non stop......it is really hard to leave kids alone.