Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 20, 2009

Wendy's Fast Food Restaurant @ Jaya 1 PJ

We've been talking about going to Wendy's Fast Food Restaurant for a long time each time we have lunch at Jaya One PJ. Hubby kept telling us that the food at Wendy's is really good. Last night, daddy promised Alycia and Sherilyn that he will bring them to Wendy's for lunch after church today. And so Wendy's it was that we went to today and here's what we had:





1/4 pound double cheese burger. I heard that Wendy's is the only fast-food restaurant that serves square-shaped burgers.

Verdict : very yummy. Love the burger and the bun. The bun is really soft and fluffier than other buns and have something that tasted like toasted corn on top, which added flavor to the bun.


I had a Caesar's garden salad with grilled chicken.

Verdict : Love the grilled chicken. Very juicy, tender and flavorful. The plate of salad was quite large and I couldn't finish it... so we packed it back home.


Baked potato with skin. This is something quite unique and something you can't find at other fast-food restaurants. The baked potato comes with 3 different kinds of topping. The one we had was a very cheesy topping which I loved! A very, very fattening dish!

Verdict : Very yummy. I noticed that almost everyone at the restaurant ordered a baked potato dish. Next time, I have to try the one with broccoli and cheese topping.



This is called Chillies. It's made of minced beef with baked beans and kidney beans. Goes very well with my Caesar's Salad.

Verdict : Lip-smacking tasty! Will definitely order this again.



Alycia enjoying her meal of nuggets and french fries. She also chomped down 1 whole fried chicken drumstick, which was supposed to be mine!

Will definitely visit Wendy's again but I told the hubs that next time, we have to take-away. I didn't quite enjoy my meal coz you know how squeezy the space is and how small the tables are at fast-food restaurants.... definitely not baby-friendly. With Sherilyn my Miss Whiny whinning away and Baby C fussing away, I was steeeressssed. It's difficult to enjoy my meal when I have to feed Baby C and eat at the same time, on a small table with flimsy plastic cutlery.... and have Miss Whiny buzzing away like a mozzie next to me lol! Baby C had to be carried by my maid, whilst I fed her.

I also hated the plastic disposable cutlery and there weren't any plates or bowls to eat our food.

Would rate the food 8/10 and price is also very reasonable. Hubby paid RM83+ for 2 pieces of fried chicken, 3 burgers, a salad, 2 kids' meals, 1 cup of Chillies, 1 baked potato, 3 bottles of mineral water and 1 Oreo Twist Ice-cream.

Click here to read my review of Wendy's Oreo Twist Ice-cream.

4 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

we usually frequent the Wendy's at Jaya One too. You know, i've tried all the salads there and they are really not appetizing at all :( the burgers are good eh? Normally after Wendy's, we'll hop over to Starbucks to chill out :D

coffeesncookies said...

i love the milkshakes. I usually just order a takeaway and slurp while shopping. yummzzz. fei sei lor...

Chris said...

Actually the salad(with a bit of dressing, not the whole pkt!) with the chili make a great low-carb meal. The baked potato without the heavy duty toppings is also ok. The oreo milkshake, well, kinda balances everything out!

KittyCat said...

I love Wendy's - had it all the time in KL when I was growing up! Nice to see that the menu has included chilli which I have yet to try...

Is it only at Jaya One??? Must get my KL host to bring me there next time ;-)