Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sherilyn My Energizer Bunny

I wonder where my princess wannabe gets her unbounded energy from. She hardly ever gets sleepy or tired. I know I should be very happy as this only means that she's in the pink of health. But when she doesn't want to take her afternoon nap everyday, she really gets on my nerve for she will be gallivanting the house, disturbing and distracting me, climbing up and down the couch and window grills, among others. The other afternoon, I was shocked when I opened the girls' bedroom door to find a 'monkey' on top of the head board of Alycia's bed with Alycia sleeping beneath, on the bed! Sherilyn had climbed up the head board and attempted to hang from the air conditioner unit!! I almost fainted hahaha.....

On a typical afternoon, you can expect to see this :




Sherilyn on the couch at 5pm, with her energy level still at the peak and refusing to nap..... and taken over the cane so that I can't whack her!!

Check out my sweetiepie... she's having a whale of her time trying to walk.

4 comments:

Bits said...

Oh dear! Sherilyn is really amazing! She is full of energy! How would you cope with her daily?

MommyAngel said...

I just have 1 kid and I am totally drained already but you have to cope with 3 ..... salute!! But they really brings triple joy into your life :)

Merryn said...

oh dear, n i tot only boys will give mommies headache! hahahaha.. Baby C so cute ler over there... :D

MamaJo said...

That's normal. My friend even disallows her kid to take a nap, so they can sleep around 7 ~ 8pm at night.... :)