Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Good Friday & Easter Everyone

Today's Good Friday and this Sunday will be Easter Sunday. Koo mar bought the gals a pack of Easter bunnies chocolate from Marks and Spencer when they were in Hong Kong recently. We couldn't wait until Easter Day to eat the bunnies and have already devoured on 2 delicious bunnies. The bunnies are not compact and they are hollow inside, making it easy for me to break them up for the 3 of us to share. Yup, whatever junk food and snacks that my gals eat, I'm sure to have a share too. Haiz... that's why my weight just ain't going down at all with all the snacking and munching on junkies. And the sad thing is I love devouring on junkies too... *shake head*.... my gals just take after me, so can't blame them for loving junkies hehehe....


1 comment:

slavemom said...

Happy Good Friday n Easter to u too! Yeah, I always share the kids junk food too. Dowan them to eat too much mah. But it's ok, coz I love junkies too. hehehe