Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 23, 2009

Video Of Baby C Giggling

Last night I finally managed to capture on video Baby C giggling when she saw the picture of her 2 sisters on the computer. I had actually captured her on video giggling loudly 2 days ago but when I downloaded it, my maid's laughter and voice overshadowed Baby C's. All that I could hear was my maid laughing and talking loudly... haiz, she spoilt the entire video.

">

3 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

very cute. send more of her laughing. at this stage, they are so innocent and cute. I actually ask my maid not to make any sound when I am recording, hahaha.

凯妈 said...

she is so lovely...very cute, melt everyone's heart.

Anonymous said...

haahhhhaa...she's cute. love her giggles :) bet when she sees her cheh-cheh tomorrow, she'll laugh non-stop.