Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Sunday

We had lunch at Lemon Garden @ Shangri La Hotel today, courtesy of my generous sil. We reached there at around 1pm and we ate and ate non-stop and only left the hotel at around 4:30pm. There were 21 adults and 7 kids.... which was a HUGE group! When we got home, there was another gathering of relatives and another round of eating, but this time we ate fruits, durian (yeah, darn fattening!) and homemade durian cake (yeah, really fei sei loh!). Everyone was so stuffed that we skipped dinner. All my 3 kids missed their nap and by 9pm, their batteries went dead flat.... and I only have the time to sit at the PC now. I have to work-out extra hard for the next few days coz I've been eating so much of fattening food (kuihs and durians) for the past few days ever since my sils came back.


My princess wannabe showing off her hand painting. Check out her 2 bunny teeth!

Baby C enjoying some toasts from the buffet. By 4pm, she started to get restless and sleepy and I had to nurse her in the baby changing room at the hotel.

2 comments:

Merryn said...

i oso love to go makan makan esp buffet... but not as rajin as u to go work out da day after n after n after.. in fact, come to think of it, i've never work out.. adui.. must really do something bout it now.. :(

MamaJo said...

So fast Baby C growing up!!